Last Updated: August 2, 2023
Dynamic Island APK (“we,” “us,” or “our”) operates the https://dynamicislandapk.com/ website (the “Service”).
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have established the following procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement. We also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete the following DMCA Notice and send it to our designated agent.
Designated Agent Information:
DMCA Notice Requirements:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice.
If you believe that the content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our designated agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [your jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by our designated agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing them that we may replace the removed content or cease disabling it within 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against